Nearly every second of every day, the American Red Cross is needed—to provide a warm blanket to home fire victims, to ensure life-saving blood is available to a mother giving birth, and to arm communities and individuals with preparedness training. The generosity of Ready 365 members during the 2020 fiscal year made a lifesaving difference for people in our community and beyond.
The following companies were proud supporters of the Ready 365 program during fiscal year 2020, and helped the Red Cross prevent and alleviate suffering down the street, across the country and around the world 365 days a year:
Silver Level: Allstate Foundation, Asplundh, Comcast Foundation, Morgan Properties, Tanner Industries, The Gordon Charter Foundation
Bronze Level: Essity, Lincoln Financial Foundation, The Fresh Grocer
During Fiscal Year 2020, the Red Cross of Southeastern Pennsylvania:
- Responded to 589 home fires or other local disasters and provided emergency assistance to 2,937 people.
- Installed 2,698 free smoke alarms and made 90 homes safer.
- Collected 115,753 blood donations from volunteer donors.
- Trained 429 students through The Pillowcase Project.
- Trained 37,815 people in first aid, CPR, AED and other lifesaving skills.
- Provided 2,888 services for military members, veterans and their families.
- Engaged 1,876 volunteers to deliver the Red Cross mission throughout the region.
For more information on the Ready 365 program, visit: https://www.redcross.org/local/pennsylvania/southeastern-pennsylvania/about-us/community-partners.html.